MetallStroyForum'2020 – International Exhibition for Steel Products and Structures for Construction (within framework of Metal-Expo’2020)
Date: November 10-13, 2020.
Venue: Halls 55, 57, The Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy Fairground, Moscow
MetallStroyForum’2020, 12th International Exhibition for Steel Products and Structures for Construction will be held on November 10-13, 2020, Halls 55, 57, The Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy Fairground, Moscow. The exhibition focuses on the interests of industrial and civil construction.
The exhibitors and visitors will have an opportunity to discuss and find solutions to the most pressing problems metal and steel producers, suppliers and consumers are facing today at specialized conferences, round tables, and seminars which were held during the exhibition.
The exhibition covers:
- Steel long products and flats, round tubes and hollow sections for the construction industry;
- Steel products and structures of sheets and plates (roofing and decking systems, closed sections, welded beams, bent profiles etc.);
- Easily assembling buildings based on steel structures;
- Aluminium rolled products, profiles and structures for construction;
- Wire mesh products: wire, steel ropes, netting, fasteners, electrodes etc.;
- Equipment and technologies for steel structures manufacture and set up;
- Steel structures welding and joining;
- Steel structures and buildings corrosion resistance and fire protection.